With Luxand Blink, Your Face Is Your Password

|

Luxand Blink! is a free product from Luxand, a maker of facial recognition and image editing software. What Blink! does is allow a PC equipped with a webcam to scan your face during the login process. If it matches a previously saved template, it will allow you to login by facial recognition instead of password. I tested it out on my own face, and then tested it using a variety of other faces, and even a headshot photo of myself. Luxand Blink correctly allowed me to login with only my real-life face and no other. You'll know it's working when a green square appears around your face and holds steady for a few seconds, followed by a successful login.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/192620/with_luxand_blink_your_face_is_your_password.html

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails