Guitarist Slash finally goes solo for new album

|

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – He's been a name in rock that has stood alone for decades, but on Tuesday guitarist Slash only just released his first solo album.

Simply called "Slash," the album features 13 original songs with a host of guest singers including rockers such as Ozzy Osbourne, Iggy Pop and Chris Cornell to more pop-orientated acts including singer Fergie and Adam Levine from Maroon 5. The first single, "By The Sword," features singer Andrew Stockdale from the band Wolfmother.

"I just got to that point where I actually needed to do something on my own," he told Reuters this week. "It's one of the few things that I hadn't done in my musical career."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100408/music_nm/us_slash;_ylt=Apgq_ylG9zQLeMw0LGVFDpiVEhkF;_ylu=X3oDMTJmdGN1OWIxBGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTAwNDA4L3VzX3NsYXNoBHBvcwMxNgRzZWMDeW5fcGFnaW5hdGVfc3VtbWFyeV9saXN0BHNsawNndWl0YXJpc3RzbGE-

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails